Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mistake during exam - ahmadmaradni
I missed one closure
I left the room many time without shaking hands, just said i am sorry i must go.
I forget to pull the extension of the bed in all physical exams when i asked the pt to lie down
Some irrilevant questions in one or two cases.

What is the chance of pass!??

Up
not a reason to fail

You will be fine.

My mistakes are worse

I did not close 2 cases. I don't have a clue of the diagnosis in 2 cases. I forget to ask a lot of questions in all 12 cases. I did not perform an Abd exam in an oby case. I'm done .
did u pass @ slissa?
I will know in 3 months. But I think it was a disaster . I will start studying again....there is no way ...I can pass
Plz keep it Up, I also forget a lot if questions, i didn't understand most of SP words, but I think you also will be fine coz some one told that there was a student who passed the exam and he didn't close 5 cases, and u know the closure is most important think.
and make sure that they will drop 2 cases, which mean your score will be calculated depending only on 10 best performance cases.

when did u give your exam??
OK, not shaking their hands isn't huge..they may rate you a bit lower on whatever friendliness score they use.

but not doing the leg extension? that is on alllll their checklists so you will def get dinged.

I think that if your CIS is perfect, you will probably be borderline for passing. You really gotta play their game, what they want.
I took the exam in Philly on November 12. Result will be in February . I won't pass. I m just praying for strength to re-start again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »