Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IV Oklahoma FM - kingoffifa
Has anyone interviewed or received an interview from Oklahoma FM program… would you mind sharing your experience?
Thanks
@diverticulosis @tmpsmx @firstaid150 when are you guys scheduled to interview there?
Family member IV @ Anthony FM Oklahoma

Good program, but really competitive, DO students interviewed with him. His IV was last month.
Good luck
Thank you @drnick for your input! My IV is actually from University of Oklahoma in OKC for FM was wondering if anyone had heard back from that program?
I interviewed at UO. Very laid back. Very nice program. No need to stress about the interview just be yourself
what leavingrss said.

they want to know about you. no medical questions asked. more like a conversation than an interview, or at least thats what i felt like
I interviewed there as well, it's exactly how leavingrss and tmpsmx stated. Very laid back and chill, seems like everyone gets along well and they just want to see your personality. I had no medical questions and had normal conversations with my interviewers. There were some qs you should expect, but don't worry too much. Good luck.
Yeah I have one at this program too in December. Thanks for the tips diverticulosis & leavingrss
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »