Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange park medical center ask medical question? - generalmajor
At FamilyMedicine2014

I got a preliminary program outside of eras last year and I am doing PGy1 prel. Now I am applying for a categorical position. I won't answer where I am doing residency for legal purposes but I can say I am a very happy and thankful for all the opportunities and experiences I have gained so far. Please Do not loose any opportunity if you have that iv and if you decide not to go please cancel so the chance for an iv can go to another person who definitely wants to interview there. GOOD LUCK!!
@ FM2014

Yes I have read the links you sent, and thank you. The same info I found before going to the IV as well as the awards won by that hospital etc. Wish you the best in your upcoming ivs and hope you match.
@ oreiada,..thanks for ur response. how many other pple came for the interview that day..pls also share the questions being asked, did u get the opportunity to speak with the residents in the hospital..who else interviewed you besides the program director?

Thanks in advance...
@Chipotle

the Pd, PC and Director of the hosp were there. Most comun qs were asked like: tell me about yourself, strengths, what were the most diff areas on med school, where do you see in 5 years, what do you want to do after residency, why FM, then do you have any qs?

This is a new program so no residents were there.

Good Luck, be positive and relax.
@oreiada when did they send out the iv invitation
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »