Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs result - sabilamorocco
@ssaarz6 yes, sure. First of all I'm an IMG, and I do NOT think, that there are IMG friendly or unfriendly exam centers. I have really good experience with Houston center. I studied on my own using FIRST AID USMLE STEP 2 CS and MASTERING THE USMLE STEP 2 CS (cover to cover, I've read every single word)+ couple of videos on YOU TUBE (go to you tube and type: "USMLE step 2cs what not to say" and watch all videos posted by ipd2346, in theory designed for IMG, but I think can be useful for everybody). I was practicing on my husband ( who has nothing in common with medicine), using stopper both for encounter and patient note.
And it was enough to pass.
@ssaarz6 yes, sure. First of all I'm an IMG, and I do NOT think, that there are IMG friendly or unfriendly exam centers. I have really good experience with Houston center. I studied on my own using FIRST AID USMLE STEP 2 CS and MASTERING THE USMLE STEP 2 CS (cover to cover, I've read every single word)+ couple of videos on YOU TUBE (go to you tube and type: "USMLE step 2cs what not to say" and watch all videos posted by ipd2346, in theory designed for IMG, but I think can be useful for everybody). I was practicing on my husband ( who has nothing in common with medicine), using stopper both for encounter and patient note.
And it was enough to pass.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »