Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing an old img applicant experience - salvation_within
I have 2 things to say about this post.Either Dr.Salvation doesnt say everything or its a pure lie. 8 IVs and all University programs ? First, most of them will not look at your CV with YOG before 2010.Secondly, multiple attempts and 8 IVs? Most of them will filter you right there. Its a question of reputation for them. No step 3 with residency back home not in Psych and 8 IVs? No connections and 8 IVs? Even with contacts, people only get 2-3 IVs. So, please stop giving fake hopes to others!
Hi, I just try to share my own experience - I have no intention to alter your belief system in any shape or form. There are two types person I met: one who sees what they believe, and one who believes what they see. But I will say that is two of my 1st author papers have an impact factor around 15. I am not sure if that make any sense to you if you are not in the research field. I got a lot encouragement from many old img success story in the post, and I choose to believe and here I am. I don't really mind what you believe or not believe, I still wish the best for all of us.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »