Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help ! ocala airport - angel888
what airport did you use? orlando or tampa? any car service recommendation?
Thank you for the input!
orlando is a little closer i believe and cheaper. E-Z rent a car is generally fairly priced from the airport but make sure YOU check the car yourself for scratches and dings as well and show them before you take the car. just google "car rentals in orlando international airport" and youll get the list of rentals at that airport. then go to each individual website and see how much they are charging for the days you are going and find the cheapest.
thanks!
How about cabs? do you know the price?
use this to calculate cab fare depending on where youre going (airport to hotel, hotel to hospital, etc) but im 100% sure cab will be moer expensive than renting. rentals will be about $50 per day while the drive from orlando to ocala is 1.5 hours which will be expensive in a cab. You can also check Uber and see how much they charge, it may be cheaper.

Taxi fare calculator:
http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Orlando

Uber:
www.Uber.com
thanks for your input! it is very helpful!
IS IT WORTH GOING?
I HAVE LIKE 10 IVs, THIS IS MY LEAST DESIRABLE ONE
if you ask my opinion, its worth going to ANY interview no matter how many you have as long as you can afford it. having lots of interviews is not a guarantee of matching especially in the last couple years. its become very competitive. last year there was an american graduate with 24 interviews and she did not match. of course there are people with 1 interview that match, but why take a chance? going on one extra interview may cost a few hundred extra but its better than god forbid not matching and having to pay thousands next year all over again. i say better safe than sorry but its up to you and your affordability as well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »