Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Finish step 2 ck in 30 days ! - infliximab04
Hi Guys ,

I can understand the frustration that one faces while preparing for USMLE. I have an interest in teaching and can help you guys who have difficulty understanding the concepts of step 2. I will teach on Skype everyday and will finish the whole syllabus of step 2 in just two months. I will give you NOTES which will cover UW, MTB 2 and 3 and KAPLAN NOTES and whatever else is required to score high in step 2 ck. I can assure you that if you work hard, together with my right guidance I can help you pass with high scores. I have 100% track record and no body has failed whom I taught and many got high scores.

The trend of this exam is changing but if you have deeper concepts then you can easily crack this exam. So my duty is to make things as simple as possible for you.I will teach and you can write everything in MTB, kaplan or any other book you are reading so that in the end you will have just one book to revise. so it will cut down lot of your time coz in the end time is biggest issue.

Generally I teach in sessions and right now I have Two sessions at different timings -in morning session (9-30 am EST) we are doing ophthalmology and about to start dermatology and in afternoon session (11-30 am EST) we are doing Nephrology and about to start Surgery. My each session lasts for 2hrs. I teach 6 days a week. I have 4-5 students in each session. If you can come in ONE SESSION then syllabus will be finished in 60 DAYS approximately and the fees is $10 per hour.

If you want the final revision of the whole syllabus then I can brush up the whole syllabus in just 30 days and the fees for this one on one teaching is $ 30 per hour.

If you have any queries please feel free to ask.My email id is jaimaavd and my skype id is (divesh04). phone no. is--8324262421

Thanks

Dr Divesh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »