Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Result !! - jajabor11
Anybody got today, Pl share your experience.
I got my ck result last Wednesday, score 254. Resources used were Kaplan lecture notes, mtb2&3, Firstaid ck(which happened to be my favorite text) FA step1 and uw. Did uw once, UWSA (6wks to my exam )was 254; nbme 6 (2wks to my exam) was 271.
@ifeomausmle - Hi! Did you think the kaplan lecture notes were very helpful? Do you think doing all the resources you mentioned minus kaplan lecture notes might suffice? I would have wanted to do kaplan as well just as you did, if not for a lack of time. Congratulations on your score! Smile
Appreciate your help!
@roro89, Kaplan lecture notes are helpful however since u dont have enough time in your hands, I will advice u stick with the texts u have,mtb3 is a good summary of Kaplan lecture notes in many topics. Goodluck
Hi ifeomausmle,can u pls share ur Skype Id. I'ld like to discuss some things with u. Thanks
hi ifeomausmle
How much time did you take to complete that,,... I have same study plan..finished Kaplan ob.gy and psy. halfway thru paeds... but will I have time to do all.. I am planning to give exam mid june.
hi.. did you also watch the Kaplan videos.. or just the notes?
@d3z, you can send me an email:ifeomausmle. @drsmita, I studied for 6months, didn't watch Kaplan videos, only read the lecture notes one time and focused on mtb, FA and UW.
tks. ifeoma.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »