Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have some bad news... - ugly
I have not heard anything from the program that I matched to. The only thing they sent me was a class list of the other residents in an email. No contract, no info, nothing! What do I do? should I try and scramble now?
i think yuou need to contact them. contract is sent by different programs at different times. so you will have to find out about that. some programs send contracts by 2 or 3 days. my program is sending it next week.

`
My program only e-mail a congrats. If you read any of the amg's forums they very often don't even sign their contracts until June/July.
ugly..... that was really an ugly thought...... you want to scramble coz your program has not given you any information yet.... you really dont know the pain that people have to go through during scamble.....
get over your ego... call your program... tell them how happy you are for being matched at the program... ask them the paper works to be done from your side... contact your fellow classmates, and ask them how things are going on there side... my two cents...
first of all change ur username..
Dont worry ugly
some programs are going to send in April.One of my friend told me from OdessaThat they are going to send in AprilI believe lot of programs are going to do the same.
thanks for the advice. By the way, drmak, why don't you change your username; at least mine says something about myself, yours is just stupid
I haven't revecived the contrat too,,,,, ,,
the thing is that am getting late for H1B processing...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »