Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG Fact Sheet - merris134
Shut the f up merris. Yeah stats are everything in life? It's people like you who just sit on in the Internet and discourage others. Numbers are nothing when you put the hard work in.

It's good to have people like you around because it motivates us to succeed. Keep mumbling merris and stay on the ground while others rise up.
Done with this troll merris, peace to you.
@strength23:

>> you strongly appears to be a weakling & coward.

>> if you were really knowledgeable, hardworking & competitive, you won't be responding in such way, means you never will have to worry about these things

>> it's the insecurity & lack of wisdom in you, which drive you to make statements like this...you clearly showed the negativity in you

>> the ECFMG fact sheet is a fact sheet.......and I did not made it up. Statistics is there for just guidance in your strategy to achieve your goal. But it looks like you have no specific goal other than wandering on this forum, responding to each and every post

>> we have a saying..."truth hurts".............it looks like you are hurt by the real truth

>> it's good to have your own-self for you to motivate yourself............since you have no motivation in you, people like you need others in this forum to motivate themselves.....

I am happy that I could motivate you
Of all the members of the forum..................you are the only one who responded...........the least wise, least knowledgeable & least competitive of all
que comió tu coño madre
Señor Merris,
que comió tu coño madre
Usted es un hijo de puta
ir a joder a tu madre , agujero culo
ir y lamer el culo de tu madre
@strength23:

>>> Usted es un hijo de puta

ir a joder a tu madre , agujero culo

ir y lamer el culo de tu madre
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »