Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to contact Archer - ssaarz6
I bought a CCS PPV subscription about 3 weeks ago. Since last week my account is showing expired ? it's not 30 days yet , it was 2 weeks at that time. And I tried multiple times contacting them via email and the phone # listed at their website .The emails is coming back as failure to deliver and no one is answering phone or replying my messages. Did anyone else has the same problem? Or if you know another means of contacting them.
Anyone please help
He doesn't respond to email or phone. He did respond by email right before he had a live lecture. He said he would respond to questions via email after the lecture which he hasnt done. I really dont think he responds to email or phone at all.
I think the e-mail is support@ccsworkshop.com and they did respond to my queries the other day. Make sure your spam filters don't block those e-mails.......btw, i foumd archer's CCS immensely helpful. ow are you doing it --before or after uw? I think doing before uw would make utmost difference.
@bayonne . Thanks for your help. I just emailed them at this address.I hope to hear from them soon. The email on their website contact us info was different. I just started my prep. and doing archer CCS before UWORLD.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »