Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q@Q time ⑲ - cardio69
wow. i dont think i saw this in uworld. Sad
@fever, then probably I’m drunk(: I think it talk about irreversible Parkinsonism by selectively destroy neurons in SN. In animal path consequences MPTP mimic park shown in prenatal/early postnatal expo to certain dopaminergic neuronal toxins as MPTP or story I made in stem w Manganese (fungicide maneb)Can down # dopa neurons in SN and then again expose to it later life as we called it multiple hit hypo.
ok thank you. Smile
Glad I could help 😃
@cardio, sorry, I literally passed out last night Big Grin. But clearly, I wasn't on the right track about that question. Hopefully, when I finish my first read (pharm is still on the to do list for the most part) and do UW, these things will be more clear.

Anyways, sorry again and thanks for the questions Smile
An ill defined Q with a lot of Confusion
Poor Grammar in the Question .One Cant Make out Dear Cardio. It seems you dont even copy correctly
@Alina No need to be sorry Smile You work hard. Thank your for reply back.

@fouziayy, where I came from, it never been invaded with British. English its not my 1st language. If my Q make you confuse simply don't read it.
I'm not advertising anything here with many ids like yours & surely not ans my own Qs like yours to advertise book/product to sale.
Poor grammar indeed, but I'm not publishing book here. As long as one can learn something from my post that's enough from my end.
AND PLEASE STOP advertisement of your nonsense books.
"Where I came from, it never been invaded with British" - touché! Big Grin Big Grin
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »