Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ccs - hengh2
Hengh2, no one is coaching you in to anything dear. The guys posting here with threads CCS and keeps soliciting for a crappy PDF program that they send you by email are the ones who are coaching. They coached me in to buying this mapping thing which I did not use now. Go back in the pages and see how they coach people to buy that mapping crap which is nothing but shaheed CCS that's been obsolete for years. See the posts with title "suggestion needed" that keeps getting bumped up and posts asking and soliciting and advertising mapping which no one uses but it cleverly convinced newbies like me to buy that mapping pdf crap .
Are you trying to tell me that this PDF file is the standard when compared to UW CCS and Archer? Totally conning people!
UW and Archer are standard prep. They have been there for years, I don't need to coach anyone on that but I don't like someone coaching me here in to buying this mapping CCS PDF e-book.
Best of luck
In my post I was asking a particular question, so what is that has to do with you getting into it telling me what to buy and what is the best?!. who are you anyway at the end I did not ask for your opinion.
it is ok henghe

this post is by "yunglee" from 2014, he was preparing step 3 at that time. he is still preparing for2 years.... lol
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=789220
it is probably the same person with different names. crap
This is the other "advice giver" "bayonne" passing step 3 in 2011. lol....

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=643126

......lol. I think archer is hyped
lol..........Smile good job meramd.
Why is Archer hyped or not adequate , estan?

I think Archer sucks because of the quality of website and others saying that response to email is crap...but people that take his course do pass Step 3 . So how good is Archer videos and or live for ccs? And not looking for proof or threads from 2014 or before...thanks people!
meramd...wow you think you made a discovery? My sister passed this exam and this is her own ID and I follow her suggestions since she used to browse this forum quite about and found it helpful. I am using her ID what'sthe issue?

Now the following is the answer to Snaggletooth who seems to be the only genuine guy in this thread :
Snaggletooth .... Archer and UW are both standard courses for exam. As you said, people love Archer and UW and most people swear that their CCS made a lot of difference on their scores. If you go search for Archer on social media or see their blog at http://usmlestep3blog.com or search Archer review on Twiter, you will find thousands of followers. Now if you search GOOGLE or ask your colleagues or seniors or previous real exam takers, they will all suggest you to do UW and Archer for CCS mostly and they are reputed courses. These estan, meramd, asyan4 do not even exist in real life - they exist on this forum and are here to sell their crap pdf book for $39. These are cheap people and they belong to Shaher.
On this forum, you will see a small bunch of crooks that keep soliciting buyers for a dumb pdf book called Mapping CCS, they have tens of fake users that come and start threads like above convincing newbies here to buy their crap. I got tricked in to buying this so I got mad at these people and you can see how their responses are. I do not want to talk about these people anymore.
Snaggletooth...To address your question, the quality of Archer and UW speaks through their content not through the recommendations of this fake user ID retards. Please go visit http://usmlestep3blog.com and to answer your question, which one you need live or video course, i would recommend video course - it has more cases and very comprehensive.
Archer...is this really all it is?
duckson - 07/07/15 15:42

Do I have the correct videos? The website design is so awful. The videos I have are power point presentations (from March 2015 and some others from previous years) where he goes through cases with volunteers.

I thought this would be helpful but now I see that the cases he goes through aren't actually programmed on the screen, so you just have to listen and imagine the case. There doesn't seem to be any emphasis on clock management or how you're supposed to advance the case incrementally. All the volunteers mumble and I feel like he gives away all the answers immediately. I feel like I would just be better off reading cases than listening to this

Is there something I am missing? Are there better videos I should be watching? I'm worried I should be spending my time doing uworld cases instead of watching these tediously long videos.
Report Abuse

* Re:Archer...is this really all it is?
drcee - 07/07/15 17:16

I had felt the same...
Report Abuse

drcee - 07/07/15 17:16

and wanted to know if I had something wrong or if I'd gotten the wrong vids..
Report Abuse

duckson - 07/07/15 17:30

yeah I feel a bit ripped off, and the site design is so poor. Apparently you have a time limit on the videos too but there doesn't seem to be any indication of how much time you actually have left. The video quality is awful too, which I guess doesn't really matter since none of what is on screen actually correlates with what he is saying. ugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »