Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q@Q time ⑥ - cardio69
I
w
pacemaker! Irregular P wave. Sorry for being late
Thank you Smile.

No, unfortunately, I still have a large part of pharmacology to cover from Kaplan or somewhere, and still gotta get over my aversion to anatomy (like majority of medical students/graduates) and do a brief review of it and then I will do UW. Otherwise, I will be "wasting" good UW questions trying to memorize facts and explanations in anatomy and pharm from it and not really giving myself chance to solve those questions with adequate (or at least minimum) background in those subjects.

Do you think this is the right approach or should I start UW right now anyway even though I haven't finished my first read?
You are fresh from school. If you haven't start pharm on kaplan you can do becker’s eCoach with Dr. Raymon. You not gone waste time by doing Q or as you know memorization don't work for usmle game. Anatomy you must do Qs on scenario cases to see if you recall those cadaver you dissected MS. Now, I think its good idea to start UW ( I don't know what period of time your school been given you to prep for step 1) But I think you should start UW & take a block or so day & spend few hours to continue on pharm & anatomy that you need to finish. My Qs harder than UW at times & u been ans most of them. Again remember we never can master on subject or any steps especially step 1 in the steps of the journeySmile
That makes sense. I guess I will not drag this process trying to have the best performance I can on UW. I will subscribe and start doing it soon. I will do a quick run through anatomy only which shouldn't take more than a week.

Thanks, cardio Smile
Welcome & good luck (:
@djdlbhp hope that help you to clear your confusion on nb question.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »