Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please advise: Gold USMLE ( Newyork vs Houston) - mira15
Hi,

I would like to know which location is better and also do you recommend any other training other than goldusmle. I am not a native english speaker.

Also please share your goldusmle experience, if any.

I really appreciate everyones response. Good Luck to all my fellow Doctors.

Right now thinking of taking training (Dec16-18 in Houston) or (Dec 9-11 in NewYork).Any one interested in doing it at the same time. I am female IMG from India.Please reply to this post of email me mirashiv@outlook.com

Thanks
in houston, you meet many fellow indians, and we were always in Baymount inn praticing and met other CS exam takers.
I dunno about newyork but its the same people that teach in houston, they travel alternate weeks
Thank you so much for your reply. Also one other question; my CS exam is on jan 19th 2017. There are 2 sessions available in houston

1.Jan 6-8 2017
2.Dec 16-18 2016

Is it advisable to do this session 1 month(Dec16-18) before or 1 week(Jan 6-8) before.

Kindly give me your suggestion.

Thank you again!

i think you should go for the jan, the closer the better. you don't wanna take the classes and burn out practicing forever. i went for to Houston 3 days before my class, practiced with people in baymount inn so i had an idea of what to expect, went for the class, did the mock exam which was tougher than the real cs exam and then flew out and wrote my exam in atlanta 2 days later
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »