Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This book is to make use of ECFMG certificate! - 1432
Please do not remove this post as to punish a poor and honest and very good writer! I cannot pay you more than $1000 because simply I do not have money rather than my freedom of speech right for this book and so that is why you remove my post to spread the words to USFMDs US person foreign medical doctors here to know about this great book purpose!

if you can arrange for people to buy this book and I am happy for you to you get the percentage of the sale because basically, i do not have the money! But, my mission to spread the words via this great book is critical to make our ECFMG certificate for a realistic use as the revolution in the current corrupting residency and licensing system.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1365442438

this book explains very details for all USMLE steps and expose the corruption system so that people will wake up and initiate the revolution for a better civilization in medical licensing and the actual use of ECFMG certificate !

Again, if you can arrange for people to buy this book and I am happy for you to you get the percentage of the sale !!!!! I cannot pay you upfront because I do not have the money but I have put all my heart and honest labor with research, writing, reading, etc. into writing this great book for the last two years !!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »