Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathology Match 2018 - hamadis
@h30
On Jan too, which day you have your interview.
@hopeforever

Mine is on Jan 8th. When's yours?
on 15th, good luck to you. do you have any idea about interview or how can we prepare
Did you guys write thank you emails. If yes , did you receive any response. I am very worried as I did not receive any response from anyone
you normally dont.
It is program dependent in terms of whether it's clearly unwanted or left to your own discretion. It certainly affirms for the program your interest if you do send one (and many faculty do like receiving them). Most are sent as electronic notes these days either as a single email to the entire interviewing group or individual notes to key players.

Hello everyone,
Hope your interviews are going great. I will be applying for pathology match next year. So its probably not the right time or place and i apologize for that, but i wanna ask to those who require visa (like myself) , whats your plan when you finish your training(fellowship) since there aren't many j1 waiver jobs for pathology? And is it possible to get residency and fellowship on H1b?
Thanks in advance.
Need advise for my ROL:

How would u rank these programs?
Casae western reserve university
UT in Houston
Drexel University
William Beaumont
University of Tennessee in Memphis
Univrsity of Illinois
University of Louisville
Wash U in St. Louise, MO
Anyone got a reply to thank you letter or letter of intent from Danbury hospital please
>mgh88
Although I would rank UIC as No.1 because of the location, you could also sort them by reputation using Doximity.

https://residency.doximity.com/programs?...alty_id=53&sort_by=reputation&location_type=region
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »