Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 CK prep-To be done in the next 2-3 months! - saisri99
@Saisri... thanks for the kind suggestions, sorry for the late response.. very good luck to u!
Looking for a study partner - to skype about 2-3 hours per week---to brush up and discuss high yield important concepts. Last few days of prep. Please respond only if you are in your advanced level of study prep. Leave your skype if interested.
hey
i have new videos that helped me prep for USMLE Step 2
i got the brand new kaplan videos 2018 , and DIT videos 2018
usmleworld and kaplan and rx qbank 2018
if you need it
drop me email at ; rose.mathal10
https://arslanlibrary.com/ is the best website to download free medical books, you can get more than 150 usmle books free
@saisri99.Am female interested in sp.Exam in 2 months.My skype ID meergosai.Thanks.
I have just finished with step 1 and want to start preparing for CK now. I am looking to give the exam in end of April. Can you please help me with the best resources to be used during this period?

I have not heard much about kaplan videos and there are mixed reviews on kaplan notes. What about Step up to medicine and MTB and onlinemed videos? Somebody please help!

100%: A-Z RESIDENCY for U

• Old IMG; now PGY-5!
• 9th year
• USMLE Course RATINGS/EXPERIENCES WITH ALL-COMPILED
• “A-Z “
• Top search term:

IMG Passed USMLE and got Residency
@saisri are you done with the exam?
“Einstein”
• “IF YOU DO NOT PASS…YOU DO NOT PAY…”
• $13.75K per step
• 24-7 INFOLINE:
o PHONE: Six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred, ext nine five two, nine seven nine
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »