Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets gear up for step 3!!! and help one another... - gf1
Hi! I am planning to start all over again for step3 almost after 1 1/2 year. With lots of frustration and disappointments(no IVs), its v difficult to focus on step 3 although I know this is the only option left for me.
Anyone, who r planning for step3, lets start frm this thread and push each other, update everyday, about the study plan, sp. biostat. and drug ad etc.
Lets help each other.......beat the beast and overcome from this mlephobia
What sources are u using? no interviews for me as well Sad i will subscribe to uworld tomorrow. im dead scared cuz my step 1 is really low. but i didnt prepare for it well. to overcome step 1 weakness, what do u suggest? What subjects i need to get a strong grip on from step 1 besides biostat.

If this post was in step 3 forum, it will get more responses.

Hope to hear from you Smile
@aishakhan2697
to b honest, have no idea at all. My step1 is also low. Both of us r in same boat I guess. did u get any responses from the programs or not?(like even if they don't consider for u did they give u the reason?, 5 programs said too late for me.
Anyway, regarding step3 all I know about the prep. materials are from the step3 forum, what they r using is-step 1 FA, crush step3, FA step 3, mtb2, ccs. Have no idea how to study biostat and drug ad qs, nobody has mentioned abt its sources.

Too scared to start...
We r frustrated and depressed for not getting residency while those attendings are frustratd and depressed for not having their life and suggested me to look for other option since m old grad too. I will try this year, if not then will definitely look for other option.
But for now, want to go to hell(step3) once again....
keep posting...
Yeah some programs said we had very competitive candidates this yr, we could not go through all the applications, some said interviews are closed now, lol,

These are alot of resources but step 3 is very difficult so i guess we need to prepare for it more compared to other steps, im also going to try this yr again after giving step 3, if nothing again then thats it for me Sad
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »