Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High-Paying Career Option For Unmatched MDs, while - letsmakeanimpact2018
Consult with harish malik , he will have some great pointers
Thanks jobusa. I appreciate your for feedback, something to think about. However, 2-3 weeks is not enough to for people to get clients. Most people are new to Coaching and are not confident enough to start working with clients right away. Not to say, that is the case for everyone. I want to give people enough support to feel comfortable and confident to start working with clients. To get clients you first need to identify the group of people you want to work with. In my experience, most Coaches struggle with finding their niche. It is better to start with just one group. I started working with weight loss and I was helping my clients get results, but it was not my passion. Later, I started working with Autoimmune Diseases and that was working better for me, but something was still missing. Months later, finally found a niche I was more passionate about and started seeing more results from both ends.

In my program I give a lot of my time to make sure everyone is getting results. What I am considering on doing is to do a "Get Clients or Get Your Money Back Guarantee"

I am doing this because I truly want everyone to be successful and create that ripple effect. $3,500 per client is great money, of course. But what you get in return means a lot more to me than $3,500. That means we are helping a lot of people. Coaching does not work for free or lower fees. I can tell you by experience. I have done a lot free coaching and people just don't take action. I want people to be committed to take massive action.

Thank you! I love all the feedback.
Thank you I suggest you to consult with harish malik
Passingthesteps2017, That sounds like something I could consider doing. I love to work with people who are committed and serious.
Well, let´s hope that on March 12 you put your announcement for free scholarships for some people that didn´t match and are interested in that type of stuff.
Notice he doesn’t post on sdn and comes here...
Imgs aren’t naive. Take notes.
Get your money guarantee right..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »