Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
resources-just starting - jazpreet2000
hello,

I will be starting my studies for step 3 and wanted to know what are resources I should be looking into? No idea on how to go about it. Thank you!
lol, you have no idea how to go about it?.... what did you do for step 1 and 2???... do the same thing.
I just don't know if there is anything different? for example, step 1, never used or heard of MTB until i got to step 2. for step 2 , used onlinemeded..and never heard of that for step 1, lol, just covering my basis is all Smile
jazpreet2000
use Uworld qbank, uworld ccs cases,
mapping,crush step 3 ccs , and archer's videos,review medication mechanism of action, interactions, side effects, biostadistics.and MTB 3
I hope you the best
I dont know why people are so bad, they are not going to do the test for you, this forum is to help each other
good luck in your preparation
Hey ameemy from where to review action iteraction etc of drugs
from step 1. and uwold q banks
Hey Jazpreet, I did not match this year either, but I am planning on improving myself and writing step 3, would you like to study with me over the skype. If so, please leave your skype id.
@ameemy, THANK YOU!!!! That helps a lot!

I just don't take it personally, everyone has their days and some people just might not intend to come off rude/impolite. Hard read to emotion via keyboard. But, seriously, thank you so much!

@pinochioishere--I will be travelling to India in 2 weeks for a month and won't be back till may. Will be hitting the books hard..10 hrs a day 6x/week. if your still interested, let me know. if not, no worries, i totally understand Smile
Also, sorry that you didn't match. But here is to hoping for the upcoming one! YOU GOT THIS Smile
Hey jazpreet2000,

I am planning to start my step 3 prep as well. Would be great if we could connect and synchronize our studying whenever possible. I live in California, Pacific standard time. Safe travels to India and enjoy your stay. God bless.

My skype id is: saisri99
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »