Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed CS - masterlinks
i failed CS in philadelphia center after taking the kaplan and medsmarter class in Georgia , it was totally ineffective, i didn't learn anything new from the class

i knew more before coming to the class... definitely would not recommend the company medsmarter, the class didnt cover enough, and i didnt get to practice with 12 different patients, the just had 3 patients for the whole class. yes i agree it was a waste of time. Some practice patients even said it was their first day and they were not sure about how to give feedback for physical exams and differentials. When i tried to get a refund they blocked my phone number and ignored me. Please avoid medsmarter at all costs
I need a study partner for STEP2 CS. Exam in May (Los Angelas). My email 19670824dqm.
Hi There!

can assist you with your Step 2 CS prep needs! We have highly trained Instructors and SPs to help you effectively pass your CS Exam. We have 5, 4, 3, and 1 day Workshops located in beautiful Punta Gorda, Florida! We also have a wide variety of online services as well including, SEP Evaluations, 1-on-1 tutoring a so much more. Visit Ximedus.com to see a full breakdown of all our workshops and what they include! Everything is designed to prepare United States Medical Students and International Medical Graduates for taking their STEP 2 CS Examination. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Email to get more information!
I am sorry for your experience - try to set back and evaluate what went wrong and try to seek advice as well. also wisely choose the CS centers for IMGs I know Houston are very friendly. I took my exam there and It was so friendly as I heard some centers are very racist against IMGs

l also read this book and I study CS in 12 day and practiced with my own and billow! that's all
I never paid for any expensive courses

here is the book try to read it - I found it easy and helpful

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08433LDKD/ref...ls+Exam+in+.&qid=1579732407&sr=8-1

Good Luck !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »