• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usmle tutor - accurate777
contact me on https://ondansatron2009.wixsite.com/accurate777
for all your usmle exam needs
classes equipped with time tested coaching methods for 100% guaranteed results
super-simplified
-introduction to the super-simplified group,"
[i.e., we market super-simplified group prod lines x super-simplified method
to receive interested parties' data sheet for each ("'super-simplified method-data sheet-interest i.e., 613)]
- - - - -
the "super-simplified group," (devised by an MD-Epidemiologist-Ivy League-educated Public Health Policy -genius...; email interest to: Thank you USMLE Forum!' phone sms; five one six three four two seven three zero three)
is made up of:
Consultancies (Epidemiology, Experimental Psychology, Health Policy);
Job Recruiters,
super-simplified Success Academies (ACT,Bar, CFA,GRE,MCAT, NCLEX, SAT,USMLE);
Small Business super-simplified Solutions (Financing, Operations Management);
Transactional Systems' Managers

the "super-simplified-method:" i.e., we receive, for each of our prospective product lines, or services, an interested party's "specific case data;" we then process a super-simplified APPlication for formal REGistration (i.e., "intake");
finally, we provide official approval, which for the super-simplified Success Academies, is followed by a "super-simplified-" Outlined Course of Action,
made up of these phases (Appendix) for "working up the materials," per the "All OUTlines' EXEmplar (i.e., creating "matrix cells," inputted within a DAIly PLAnner):

- - - - -
Appendix 7[syn 2a ]
At this point, and until the goal is achieved, the above, is then subject to a "super-simplified Action Plan-Profile Analysis" (i.e., for each matrix cell: what is the function that must be performed?; what is the total amount of the 'materials,' subject to the 'work up?'; what is the rate for working up the materials, as relevant to completing each action?; what is the total amount of time needed to complete each action?; where precisely are all of the Time SLOts going to be designated, as relevant to providing the total time needed?)

Appendix: Case Example (provided at initial CONsultation)

SA USM Step 1 Assi6 Stuasssi1 PatPTmc OUT mc 1-6 Vlad and D (S U S A St P O m1-6 or later just ...m1-6 V D)
supersimplified success academy [ email Thank you USMLE Forum! ] 1. USMLE program 2. Materials 3. Personalized instructor 4.Personalized operational schedule 5. Application 6. Study schedule 7. Interactional schedule 8.Supporting contractual documents 9.www.dropbox.com 10. YOURFIRSTNAMELASTNAME at gmx dotcom login 11. PASSSWORD 12. Upload scans 13. Initial review by us 14. Upload scans [remedial] 15. Await our escrow account creation and course commencement process
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »