Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am planning to finish medinice peds in month - doc2021
hi i am planning to finish medicine and peds in one month , i have aschedule to follow with quick 1 days book reading and then questions , we can help eachother sticking ith schedule and then revising the uworld questions together. let me know wats to join . thanks .
email me at docmbbs

More important than the number of months or number of hours which every other student keeps asking about before planning preparation, it is something that no one ever wants to ask and the ones who know never share...what one should be really asking is the method of reading and the techniques used to read USMLE HIGH YEILD MATERIAL.

THERE IS SO MUCH WHICH NEVER GETS DISCUSSED.....
USMLE is all about tricks and hacks which no one mentions or likes to share.
one has to effectively use the hours of study in a way that helps them cover more stuff in less time and material should eventually stay in memory for its use during the test.
I have developed techniques during years of my coaching for the exams like USMLE which helps student achieve exactly what they need.
One of technique is known as BEHAVIOR MODIFYING CONSTRAINT which helps student to achieve exactly what is desired in terms of learning and retaining.
To learn the technique. Visit me on skyoe accurate777
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »