Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Committed Study Partner needed for a 4 month study plan
Hello Enthusiasts,
I need a very committed study partner who is willing to work with me so that we can both achieve a minimum of 250. No joke!
I have taken time off work for 4 months and I need to pummel through this exam. I'm an IMG and have gone through the Kaplan course 18 months ago but then,... COVID, work, and family.
Now, I need a committed partner who I don't have to drag along but we'd be on the same wavelength, please. Don't waste my time if you're not ready to sacrifice for this.
I'd prefer to study in the late afternoons on the EST(4:00 PM to 7:00 PM)
Studies will focus on concepts from FA, Pathoma, and BNB, Questions from Uworld  ONLY... Nothing more! Don't want to overwhelm my brain cells with too many materials.
Hit me up and let's do this
Sorry about the lengthy read.
(10-26-2021, 03:58 AM)success101 Wrote: Hello Enthusiasts,
I need a very committed study partner who is willing to work with me so that we can both achieve a minimum of 250. No joke!
I have taken time off work for 4 months and I need to pummel through this exam. I'm an IMG and have gone through the Kaplan course 18 months ago but then,... COVID, work, and family.
Now, I need a committed partner who I don't have to drag along but we'd be on the same wavelength, please. Don't waste my time if you're not ready to sacrifice for this.
Studies will focus on concepts from FA, Pathoma, and BNB, Questions from Uworld  ONLY... Nothing more! Don't want to overwhelm my brain cells with too many materials.

Thanks for reaching out. I am interested and would like to say that I will commit to this study plan. I have similar aspirations and am an IMG as well.
I will not falter because I need this badly and have no other options
Skype id: ChuxChux3
(10-26-2021, 04:03 AM)GratefulStep1 Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 03:58 AM)success101 Wrote: Hello Enthusiasts,

Thanks for reaching out. I am interested and would like to say that I will commit to this study plan. I have similar aspirations and am an IMG as well.

skype id: live:kentoks4u.
Let's chat and see what works

Thanks
(10-26-2021, 04:03 AM)GratefulStep1 Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 03:58 AM)I have recently passed my step 1 and i am willing to help, i am free after 5pm each daysuccess101 Wrote: Hello Enthusiasts,

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »