Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scored 77 in step 1, what should i do???? -
fmg

Who the heck is this FMG....looks like his mother really taught him well. Go and tell your mother and father that you write such crap on the FMG forum and they will be proud of you.

After all your father taught you the good words. He has trained you well and this is the result of the constant abuse of your poor mother by your father. It is disgusting how your father could be so downtrodden. You have shown your true colors and we are not surprised. Give a little stress and they blurt it out. Everyone realizes what a jerk you are. It is people like these who give FMGs a bad name.

By the way....you forgot to write London in your last message.
fmg

People forgive the FMG. Look what he wrote....he is basically frustrated.......check it out.

FMG - - 05/17/03 13:04
I'm not very lucky with my residency search, because of both low scores and my year of graduation. I don't know the list of the programs, sorry. It looks like you are right in terms of specialty : I know a guy who matched into FP with nearly the same scores as you have. So, try it.
EBBS

Sand, leave me your email and I'll send to you a list of hospital with no minimun score required.
mohamad moussa - mohamadmoussa

please guys do anyone knows the list of hospitals with no minimum score requirement?
answer me please...i do appreciated it
thanks
sand

Hi EBBS, thanks so much for showing me concern. My emailID is rnx2100
usdoc

this person must jam the step 2 exam, or do clinical research in the field. IN My experience, it's all about connections. So network as much as possible.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »