Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step2 csa coaching?? - kispri1
hi,
can anyone who has either attended the C3NY or kaplan 5 days csa coaching plsss tell me which one is really helpful to get through with the exam.I have my exam in nov 1st week...and have to start reading now....i know its really too late to start....but plss somebody tell me if either of these 2 will really be able to get the best out of me.
I attended Kaplan 5 day, I was pretty much impressed and i think attend this and after 2 days of practice u can straight away take the exam, whole affair is of 7 days
is kaplan really make a diff, i mean kaplan csa coaching. rather to practice on partners thz
how much does kaplan step 2 cs coaching cost
I took the C3NY workshops in New York and liked them very mch. Swartz Marc MD is an excellent teacher and helped me with my communnication skills. It is also cheaper than Kaplan. I took the exam in LA on Monday August 28 and just leasrned I passed. Hope this helps you. Good Luck and Do Sha Swartz MD.
Plz cheungchingli tell me address of the c3ny in new york my exams is in december and i want to attend the seminar before exams.And how much is it?thxs
To topearoge,

See my note above. I really think that a course is very important. It may not be necessary for everyone, but for me it was excellent. My exam was 28 July and I took the C3NY program 9 days earlier. I just received my pass in the mail yesterday. The C3NY web site is www.c3ny.org. I thought about taking Kaplan but it was just too expensive, my friends took C3NY a few months earlier and passed, and also Dr. Swartz teaches all the C3NY classes instead of just some residents who passed the exam that Kaplan does. Hope this is helpful to you topearoge. Hintol
Thanks hintol i will go for it.
To topearoge,

You will not be disappointed. Dr. Swartz gives all the information to make you feel comfortable for sitting for the exam, and also the information the C3NY workshops provide will help you for the rest of you life. I think you will be well prepared. Good luck and God Bless.

This exam is the most simple exam of the 4 usmle exam, but it is the most risky exam for most of our foreigners.

Go pick any course, the cheapest one if money is a issue. If not, go for Kaplan.

I used to listen to their audio, it help me a lot to understanding what is this exam 10 days before my actual exam.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »