Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IV day nearing, need you to answer this Q, plz - blackwhite
can i bring a notebook with me when interviewing with PD? can i make some notes when necessary? does it look good?
so many visitors, so little comments
no no

keep putting into ur head. usually the ivs go fast . u wont get time to write anything.

suppose if u r writing something, what the interviewer ( usually extremely busy man) will do when u write.

my suggestion to u is keep v v calm and stay focused. they wont ask u anything too hard.

just reply hard and convince them that u r reaaaally interested and that u will fit in very well.

The intervew is not a lecture. Don't write anything down. Instead, make appropriate eye contact and try to convince them that you are the best person to fit their team.Good luck!
you can politely ask the interviewer if it is ok to take notes.
DO NOT TAKE NOTES!!
Eye contact and confidence are the keys for a good interview. They will provide you with a binder with information about the program. Between interviews, in the hall, you can take some notes of what you discussed with the interviewer (useful for the thank you letters), but do not start writting while in the middle of an conversation.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »