Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
method of studying - docmanipal
Dear friends
I hv recently started preparing for step1 and have managed to finish physio and anat from caplans with videos.
But the physio I hv already forgotten...

Is it better to just go through all the subjects once quickly or keep on revising the previous subjects..

When should i do the questions?Is it after each subject from the Q book or after finisheng all subjects?

I wld appreciate ur guidence in this regard using ur personal experience.
Thanks
I asked same qs, i was told to go through all subjects then do qs from doc who passed step 1 already, share with you . GL
I asked same qs, i was told to go through all subjects then do qs from doc who passed step 1 already, share with you . GL
jolyzhang/docmanipal, yep the subject is always volatile.I did the same thing,but I could say I ended up with posive note, done with a subject,then the Qs of perticular subject, eventually did it gross with all subjects together, I don feel like I forgot, instead feel like I'm now prepared to apply it in a proper way. yep, thank god there is an improvement in the overall result. so, I guess u should'nt worry at all & dear docmanipal its always better to apply soon than later which u obviosly remember, atleast the important board fav topics, u always have time to revise & above all you come to know ur weak area & now u can stress on it.don worry of the material u r studying believe me, may it be any it is obviosly worthful,believe it & never switchon to other, SOMETIMES THE VISUAL MEMORY THR WHICH U ALREADY WENT THR ONCE MAKE MIRACLES....YES, ITS TRUE.
jolyzhang/docmanipal, yep the subject is always volatile.I did the same thing,but I could say I ended up with posive note, done with a subject,then the Qs of perticular subject, eventually did it gross with all subjects together, I don feel like I forgot, instead feel like I'm now prepared to apply it in a proper way. yep, thank god there is an improvement in the overall result. so, I guess u should'nt worry at all & dear docmanipal its always better to apply soon than later which u obviosly remember, atleast the important board fav topics, u always have time to revise & above all you come to know ur weak area & now u can stress on it.don worry of the material u r studying believe me, may it be any it is obviosly worthful,believe it & never switchon to other, SOMETIMES THE VISUAL MEMORY THR WHICH U ALREADY WENT THR ONCE MAKE MIRACLES....YES, ITS TRUE.
Thanks a lot dr_tsr and jolyzhang.I really appreciate the time u spared to answer my querries.Thanks and best of luck to both of you for ur exams.
Thanks a lot dr_tsr and jolyzhang.I really appreciate the time u spared to answer my querries.Thanks and best of luck to both of you for ur exams.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »