Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS experince - 4june
First I wish every body to pass , becz this test is not that scientiffic yet cost us too much money & time & age ..

guys I can not say exactly the cases becz this is not allaowed by usmle comitte ..
Do NOT worry most of the cases are known to us very well ..no problem what the case is ..like pain weakness or else thing ..
the thing is how to do most of the things required in given time & learn to act like a dr exactly when they are acting like patients .

I stll have worries about the mistakes I have done .. although they are not major fatal mistakes .. I was good to pt as I used to be in every day life.
GL in your result
I have 2 Q
1- can you tell the nice and cheap hotel in chicago(cs taker chose it).
2- did you have telephone &/or counceling cases bec. in chicago they have both
note: I am not asking what the case ????????
thank you
GL in your result
I have 2 Q
1- can you tell the nice and cheap hotel in chicago(cs taker chose it).
2- did you have telephone &/or counceling cases bec. in chicago they have both
note: I am not asking what the case ????????
thank you
well thanks alot for the wishes ..may allah help me !!

the hotel I stayed in is the traveloudge .#3003 .. it is very nice ..but I called for cab to take me to exam .. it last as 10 minutes .
& yes there are phone cases but me personally did not have one , yet some other examines did have a phone case .
& yes there is also councelling case
well thanks alot for the wishes ..may allah help me !!

the hotel I stayed in is the traveloudge .#3003 .. it is very nice ..but I called for cab to take me to exam .. it last as 10 minutes .
& yes there are phone cases but me personally did not have one , yet some other examines did have a phone case .
& yes there is also councelling case
inshaallah you will pass

could you plz send me some of your cases ... my exam on 15th

tameem15
inshaallah you will pass

could you plz send me some of your cases ... my exam on 15th

tameem15
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »