Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any chance of a match - getaway_brian
HI everyone. i have got 93 in Step one and 87 in Step 2. givin my CS on the 20th of nov. applied tg 37 programs(17 int med,10 obgyn and 10 paeds.) guys please tell me if there is any chance of getting a match. I applied on the 16th of this mth.
You have to apply to more programs. Even when you have good scores, you still haven't taken your CS and it takes about 2, 2.5 months to get the results back.
If you have a GC this will help, and also if you have some USCE.
So my advice, apply to more programs.
You have to apply to more programs. Even when you have good scores, you still haven't taken your CS and it takes about 2, 2.5 months to get the results back.
If you have a GC this will help, and also if you have some USCE.
So my advice, apply to more programs.
HEY SORT OF IN THE SAME BOAT WITH U APPLIED 5TH OF NOV 95/97 ,NO IV DEFINETLY IT WILL BE TOUGH FOR US BUT i THINK WE JUST VE TO HANG IN THERE AND HOPE . FOR ME IT IS TORTURE CUZ I VE NO IDEA WHAT TO SPEND THE NEXT YEAR DOING BUT EVERYONE SAYS WE SHOULD WAIT TILL END OF NOV BEFORE LOSING HOPE,.TRULY i DONT KNOW IF THERE IS A POINT APPLYING TO MORE PROGRAMS NOW THOUGH
HEY SORT OF IN THE SAME BOAT WITH U APPLIED 5TH OF NOV 95/97 ,NO IV DEFINETLY IT WILL BE TOUGH FOR US BUT i THINK WE JUST VE TO HANG IN THERE AND HOPE . FOR ME IT IS TORTURE CUZ I VE NO IDEA WHAT TO SPEND THE NEXT YEAR DOING BUT EVERYONE SAYS WE SHOULD WAIT TILL END OF NOV BEFORE LOSING HOPE,.TRULY i DONT KNOW IF THERE IS A POINT APPLYING TO MORE PROGRAMS NOW THOUGH
kind of LATE. you have to call the programs directly to find out if they still screen for interviews. and apply to those underfilled
kind of LATE. you have to call the programs directly to find out if they still screen for interviews. and apply to those underfilled
dont waste ur precious money....first call up programs to ask if they will be accepting new applications...as its quite late now seeing the no. of applicants this year...so make sure ur precious bucks are not going waste.gudluck
dont waste ur precious money....first call up programs to ask if they will be accepting new applications...as its quite late now seeing the no. of applicants this year...so make sure ur precious bucks are not going waste.gudluck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »