Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to grace or any helpful soul! - dolly123
I have downloaded all of goljan's lectures, and his 100 page and 36 page HY notes.
I also have the pathology rapid review series book...
can anyone advise on how all this content works together...all the content is largely similar..nd i have listened to some audios and tried to follow along in the notes and/or the book but none of it seems synchronized.

Is there a recommended method or should i just dig in and do everything separately ?
thanks in advance for any suggestion
these are the 500 pages you need dolly, i don't know about the patho review book. But the lectures in themselves are very sitmulating ........you can just listen, no need for corresponding notes. but if u see the below notes, it is more than enough!!!!!!!!!!!
how you do them is up to you.....you level of absorption & understanding!!!!!!!!Best wishes.

GOLJAN - General Pathology
www.megaupload.com/?d=UQJ7IFFF

GOLJAN - Special Pathology
www.megaupload.com/?d=ABIDBCC4

thanks grace..yet again !!

one more request or advice..i have goljan audios..however when i copy them on cd ( ie burn them) they dont copy more than the first 5-10 miutes of the average 45 minute lecture...
can you figure out what the reason is..and how can i listen to these without haveing to sit infront of the pc the whole time?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »