Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
csa results.... - chandu
I am so scared for my result! step1 & 2 ck were relatively easy but when i gave my CS in Los Angeles on nov1 i was so scared,i made lots of mistakes and since that day every second i think of december 6 my heart sinks.I have read somewhere that the pass results for CS are very low,is it true?My oasis account does not show my exam date yet,so i'll have to wait for oasis trick.
god help me.
hey.....
thanx guys..
all the best for all of u....
dont worry..its not the end of everything....
relax...trust god...
hi guys...reading your messages made me scared and helpless..i took mine last sept 25 and did a lot of mistakes like not giving counseling 2 all my px due to shortness of tym..ryt now im really really scared..dont wanna fail..
i'm so ashamed of asking this q,but i'd like to know bcoz i'm so tensed and cant concentrate on my job.......wud there be the result at 1:00am on des6? i think that wud be the result as of des5,right? i think our result wud be there at 1:00am on des7? plz let know...very sorry for this silly q....
hello i took csa yesterday, i have question on those who know, i was listening to heart and chest on top of gown.. i know i was not supposed to do that, but how bad will it effect my evaluation..i did overall well
thank you
saajaw my friend said that she listened on top of the gown for more than half the patients and she passed so dont worry about it. she did this because she felt that the SPs were getting annoyed with the whole undoing of the gown thing. i doubt they can fail you just for that
This is my second attempt at cs and my heart goes zumm-zummmm thinking of dec 6. In my first attemp I failed in Data gathering and patient note and passed in english and comm skills even though I remember I did failrly badly in comm. skills in first attempt itself. I am very hopeful this time though.
Hey Shinichiro !!!

Good Luck Buddy.We all are in the same boat.We all r expectin results today.I checked now and itz 2 15pm(EST) and the results are not updated yet.I guess we neeed to check this midnight.Keeping my fingers crossed and I hope I pass.Oh God !!! Plz help me and others too.

MKB.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »