Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Help - amazonfooled
I purchased some Kaplan Material from Amazon and havent received it yet. It has been more than 10 days. I called up amazon and told them . They said the seller has no amount in Amazon as he transferred that amount to his bank where he had a regular cheking account.

Wht should I do guys ?
try to contact him if not dispute it via your credit card compney ,,,, be careful next time a lot of freeks out there..
You should file a complaint with amazon, because they are the middle man. good luck.
amazonfooled

i feel v sorry for u but lemme know wat do u need ...i mean wat material in DVDs do u need.i don know i cud be able to send u everything but will do as much as i can.
OF COURSE FREE OF CHARGE
Am gonna send u stuff thru yahoo messenger AS MUCH AS I CUD
ASM kashmala

is it possible to send the audio/video also to me? i had downloasded some video/ audio links from the forum.. some of it.. is incomplete. sometimes from the file names it seems they have all the material ... but some of them are empty or have very few lectures.

i am not in a hurry , so please take ur time and i will be glad whatever you can send me. thanks in advance and take care...

btykhan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »