Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
micro - saonew
Smile)
i answered two questions,if both of them wrong,i am not going to answer anyone anymore
its e boss
sreedevi new wife uk
its e
c..
abrahem, you can not be wrong,

sreedevi new wife uk, you are absolutly right

Streptococcus pneumoniae is an alpha hemolytic, gram positive cocci that grows as lancet-shaped diplococci. It can be easily distinguished from other alpha hemolytic streptococci because it is exquisitely sensitive to bile and bile like compounds such as optochin. It is the most common cause of community acquired pneumoniae and the most common cause of community acquired meningitis in adults over age 30. The most important virulence factor of Streptococcus pneumoniae is its carbohydrate capsule. Antibody to a specific capsule type is necessary to overcome infection. Over 80 capsule types have been recognized. The 23 types which most commonly cause disease are contained in a vaccine. It is recommended for high risk groups including the elderly, and those undergoing splenectomy. Increased susceptibility is also found in patients with Hodgkin's disease, chronic lymphocytic leukemia and myeloma. The vaccine should still be given to patients with these conditions, but it is less successful
CCC?????
ddd
I am confused. what is the answer saonew??

abrahem, and sreedevi new wife uk, come up with different answwrs? LOL
E. IgG antibodies to a surface acidic polysaccharide

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »