Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any one took cs with scarf covering their head - goljan5
Me neither, plz no fatwa against me too !!
lol
haha jung start ker di hai yahan logon nay ..itnay time mein pateint note ke practice kur suktay thay SmileSmile
Hi dear again!
and from your colleague have this last one, i have never ever seen in the west any cartoon of jesus christ having born showing bottle of wine hanging in her cloth or labeling in his forehead STD positive, because in west we have drinking problem or std/aids problem, because this is nonsense. in correct term no body should be held responsible for behavior of what people do, and from other side this is not freedom of press when you are insulting people's believe. I give you an example: we are not allowed by law to question the holocaust, because we know if we raise this topic people that are survivor of holocaust may suffer emotionally, and i my opinion that is true too, we know Jews have suffered enough we should not add to their misery and pain in anyway, that is why we are civilized nations because we are respecting and caring too much about the peoples believe and we are proactive in understanding people's feelings,,,, that is why we send to jail morons that said holocaust may be, is not the way we know it now , and remember that british professor that has been tried for questioning the validity of holocaust the way we know it today. we have sent him behind the bar for seven years or so for questioning some parts of the fact not the denial of this fact, despite his apology, least to say that, that guy was an academic and even not a cartoonist. Do you understand my point my friend,,,, nobody should insult anyone's religion or believe or hurt one's feeling under the name of democracy,,, but that cartoonist picture the prophet with bombs hanging in his turban,,, what do you think? is this democracy???? and everybody knows that muslims are sensitive to this, has there been any trial for this guy,,, or did he at least apologized for his artwork??? And by the way why muslims in United States remained calm during this whole periods? because no publisher tried to hurt them by publishing those artworks here. and they did not publish this cartoon in any form in US. united states is superpower of democracy,,,, because here they are as sensitive to the muslims feeling as they are to the jewish cause and anguish,,,,. By the way here in the newspaper i have not seen any cartoon of Jesus, Muhammad, Durga Ma or whatever,,, If as a civilized world we can send a n academician to jail for re-investigating some facts that is sensitive to a nation,,,, come on,,, in those countries that literacy rate is sometimes 10% of course you expect them to slash your throat if you insult their prophet. And you my friend you too do not insult anybody because it is democracy, and this is the first lesson that an IMG should learn when they are practicing medicine here in US, and instead pray to whatever you believe that this democracy and knowlege to spread in those countries too,,,
Live and let the others live . Learn to respect people . PERIOD .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »