Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for all who want to give in SEPTEMBER contd - pawan
hi mohamed
actualy till now my max.no of qs is 50/day..
but I have to try harder to take my exam before Ramadan.
my final decision will depend on nbme score when I take it next week.
can some1 answer my Q 4 me plsssssssssssssssss =0)
any1?
hi wwjd , well audio can not supplement book but you dont have time either to read the book it's just too lengthy , I ve started it but realised time constrain n gave up

hope it helps
pawan, thanks for this thread.

I am doing every morning kaplan questions 100 (unfornately tonday 70 due to last night almost no sleep worried about my mother who was my big concern after speaking with her).

afternoon biochem kaplan. evening FA pharm. (second day of this round FA review). I am struggling what I need do after finishing the second reviewing of kaplan q bank. don't want to go to uw questions again since questions are nice explained but question per se is too short, I just want to review all the explaination if anyone has the detailed explaination in hand. I would find time to post kaplan note I made, maybe tomorrow. not single fact note but more detailed. that way anyone can modify for themselves.

have to go now.
hI doubleblessing n everyone

doubleblessing , you are doing really great , hats off !!
I wish i could study with the speed you have
Waiting for your kaplan notes

Gl
cheers !
HI Guys...
where ru all?? hows it going??? pawan thank u for answering my Q i also left goljian notes it was way to lengthy to finish in time i am just sticking to UW, FA & listening to his lectures hopefully that should be enough...i am also behind on my schedule i was busy over the weekend, something i couldn't avoid... therefore i am lagging behind...so a bit stressed out rt now...still have to finish my GI a bit & start Respi today & then some Q ...what about the rest of u? TC will post some Q later
Hi wwjd
good to hear from you
& pleased to see that you are going nicely with qs
& studies too
stay in touch

cheers !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »