Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done with step 1 atlast!! -
teja - abhilashteja

hi
congrats.i wanna write mle.can u give me suggestions.i am really afraid of future. i have doubts in visa.please mail me back.
teja
Aneeta

guys I am in pakistan not india.yes the last days first aid is the sole helper.I recommend to do only questions and read the highlited stuff in those critical dayts the concepts that you have made are not fed in the back of your mind dont try to make them again in the last moments only solve questions and view images and relax and read FIRST aid.85% of the material they asked was in first aid.
Best of luck.
hina

hi
nice to see that u replied back n really provided the necesary info that we asked.but i just wanna ask that how to study pharma cuz its really givin me hard time i don't know that if ill cover it from first aid would it be enough or not?
so do lemme know.R u a karachiite.
IMG

Congratulations and best of luck!!!
IMG

Let us know the score after you get the results...
nasca

congratulations.what about time. is it enough to answer all?
aneeta

hi guys,
yes I had a hard time withpharma too but it is very important to kow the whole pharma beause my paper contained a hell lot of pharma.I did it twicw fom lippincott and two times from first aoid.I recommend you go to organ system wise in pharama like if you are doing cardiovascular system doits anat,then physio,then patho nd then pharma,this will help you to remeber the mech of acrion.Also do a lot of questions i pharma.
Yes I had enough time I recommnd you not to wast time on question that you have never ever heard about before but give the maximum time to othe graphical quest as well as endo question.and also mark the unsure items as this will sve a lotof time.But I am sure time is not the issue.
Yes I am from Karachi.
GUys I am so scared I am sure that my result must have been mailed to me In the USA but since i am here I have no news of it.Can any ne tell e if there is any way to find uot if I am passed or not.?
naseer - nomark20

hi there, i hope u pass ur usmle step 1 with good score,
naseer zia - nomark20

hi there, i wish u the very best in ur step 1 score.
suavox - suavox

Wish you all the best...& i want you keep in touch with.i wanna hear your result & kinda aid that i may use for better score.thanx,Aryal.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »