Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website -
Basil - basil@medsn123.com

First I just wanna wish you guys good luck on these exams. Im going through the prep. now and its kind of frustrating but I see the light at the end. Im using First Aid heavily but definetley sticking with Q-bank to re-inforce and highlight some points not in First Aid.

If you get time please login to soon-to-be-finished website @ www.medsn123.com . I have inserted a login name: basil and a login password: basil0 so that only select people with feedback can login.

I intend to host my electronic portfolio online with this company so that I am able to update my clinical experience and maintain contacts with future employers and chiefs of staff.

I also intend to help out students pursuing a medical education especially as it relates to the USMLE and the Canadian exams.

Tell me what you think.

Dr Alexandra

Well sounds great hope that you can get all that done .
I am from brasil ....south America and i hope that we had someone organized like you ....Down here .
Basil - basil@medsn123.com

Thanks Dr. Alexandra. If you need anything, let me know by mail at basil@medsn123.com.

Hope you guys all check this out and tell me what you think. Eventually you can all be able to upload your document and pic files onto your own sites once the guy finishes programming the whole thing.

Best of Luck,

Basil
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »