Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statement of Need for FM from ontario - mitochondria
Hi dellmed

Nice to hear from you.. Thanks for the wishes..
I remember you , we both had an IV at the same place...
So what are you up to?
if you dont like FM, reapply in sept 2009 by then you will have letter of rec. would have impressed them well,then respectfully tell them you dont think this is your thing.J1 will only allow you change specialty withing the first 2 years.GL Never settle for less,this system exploit foreigners through J1 so exploit them too
hi KUKU, my email Address is WASIF52@hotmail.
hi mito
please i want to know the steps to be taken in geting resdency program in canada as a permanent resident
sorry to hear about that mito..
Hi Mitochondria,

I am new member.I need some nformation regarding canadian exams.Unfortunately i didnt match for residency in US this year for IM.I have done all USMLE steps (step 1 in 2003,step 2 ck and CS in 2006,step 3 2007).I am taking MCCEE on May 1 ,2008.Whats the passing mark for MCCEE and what score is considered good?.

I am a canadian PR.Am i exempted from QE 1 and 2?Do i need to take the CE-1(http://www.cehpea.ca/) for ontario province.Am i eligible to apply for 2009 residency match in canada?

It will great help if u can clarify plz.

Thanks
shams
Hi Mitochondria,

I am new member.I need some nformation regarding canadian exams.Unfortunately i didnt match for residency in US this year for IM.I have done all USMLE steps (step 1 in 2003,step 2 ck and CS in 2006,step 3 2007).I am taking MCCEE on May 1 ,2008.Whats the passing mark for MCCEE and what score is considered good?.

I am a canadian PR.Am i exempted from QE 1 and 2?Do i need to take the CE-1(http://www.cehpea.ca/) for ontario province.Am i eligible to apply for 2009 residency match in canada?

It will great help if u can clarify plz.

Thanks
shams
hi,,,,what is situation of son now?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »