Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 yrs, 4th attempt for a 20 yr dream come true - dmcmd
Congrats!
TH, your advise is well taken; she deserves to be treated special. Thanks to all others
Thanks for the detailed experiance. The deserve the best. I am in similar kind of situation and need some guidence if you can assist? I would appreciate if I can get your e-mail to write you in person. Thank you.
May Allah blees you with everything you have been dreaning about.
congrats dmcm.its time to enjoy ur profession .
thanks for sharing ur experiances .it helps us alot.

GBU
dmcmd,
That was such a great inspiring and motiviational experience perhaps the best for re-takers and old IMGs . Sincere and warm Congratulations for your success. I like the way you thank God and you family specially your wife. I noticed a lot of female never recognized their husbands that is sad. But you did very well by offering your sincere words to your wife,kids and mom. That shows a person of integrity and streght ..........Thanks a lot for shring your experience.
Good Luck to you in your future practice.
Thanks for your kind words highspeed. I wish everyone of IMG pass this exam and not to give up on this last exam of this series. NEVER SAY NO. Exams are made to pass if one works hard; one has to be patient and wait for the right moment.
dmcmd, Thanks and Great job of detailing your experience.

Congratulations, all your hard work paid off and you are the embodiment of hope and perseverance!!
dmcmd:
heartiest congratulations!!!
Best wishes to you and your family!
BDJ
up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »