Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How r Step 3 kaplan lecture notes? - blueses
R they worth buying?
Guy's what should I start reading to prepare for step 3?
not worth reading them. save the time for CK review, I would say. FA step3 and UW, both MCQs and CCS, are good enough for a pass.
Thanks miniaspirin!
Would u suggest reading Crush or NMS?
miniaspirin,
what is FA usmle and CK review
thanks
Would u suggest reading Crush or NMS?
i didn't read either one, crush or NMS. But i saw some people on this forum said he went through both crush and FA because both of them are incomplete and the combination will prepare you better.

BTW, CK review I meant is Kaplan step2 CK lecture notes. FA is First Aid step3. I didn't have time to go over Kaplan step2 Ck notes. But I'll sugegst you to review it at least once. Practice alot for CCS. I only did very little practice for 2 days and that's why my CCS performance was so low.

Mangage your time very well, especially the emergency blocks. Check the timer once every few Qs. And don't get panic during the exam so you won't forget basic simple things. Learn how to let it go and move on when you get stuck in those confusing Qs.

Last but most important thing: You should prepare yourself very well before you go. Don't just think "I only need a pass". It will make you lazy and you have to pay for your laziness later on if you don't work as hard as your previous steps. Bear in your mind that the exam was extremely hard.
and please read darkhorse's experiences. this guy is the hero and he is in a better position to guide you.

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=297512
Thanks Miniaspirin again!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »