Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone give comments about www.score95.com ? - 1432
@1432
nobody from this forum will buy ur dumb score95 so quit fooling urself and look elsewhere.
u are not even good at ur weak tactics.we already know what's good and the very bad materials like score95
@pkul85 , buy usmlerx qbank instead , its a more tried and tested thing and its ranking is increasing , almost equivalent to kaplan qbank , but below uworld
btw , i do understand and can figure out that pkul and 1432 might as well be the same person , but i 'll treat them as separate and give my honest advice...
here is my advice....

i think they have some sample q's on their website....Did u do those? may be u can get some idea of how their q's r like

As for purchasing it, honestly, if i had the time, i would definitely do it....Wht can go wrong? the more q's u do, the more u will benefit....I was forced to subscribe to a "shitty" q bank from my school, but i still did it, and u know wht, i did learn a lot from it.

So again, just don't listen to anyone...if u have the time to do another 3K+ questions, go for it buddy !!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »