Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i matched again.....again -
GURKEN

It has been another few weeks since I have matched and I have good news again.

Thank you all for showing me that someone who hasn't taken Step 1, Step 2, Step 3 or 4 can still match.

No personal statement? No problem. Got Joeeys -Girl friend to "doctor" one for me.

I would not have been able to do it again and again had it not been for the support and sometimes the jealousy that alot of you have of me.

I know there are alot of Gurkens out there.

God bless and hope to keep you informed of further matches.
junky

yeah gurken the great ,seems like you will fill all the residency spots this year,such an outstanding candidate you are..well please get matched with a gurky first of all..that way life would be much better..
nikita

hya yo gurken lai ke bhaako hola? chup laagera bas!
Aujjas

Gurken, U R the best!!! I mean it. Life is short and every now and then we should just make a joke of it as it always make of people. I like your perseverent, relentless, and persisitent sense of humur and jokes, especially the "Matching ones". I also like yourattitude praying for people to "match" like you doing it over and over again. I value and recognise the cathartic effect your writings has brought to this unique forum. Keep hypnotising our agitation and, and U B blessed too!
GURKEN

But I wasn't joking about matching Wink
justme(original)

Nikita you really gotta start learning the language here. Smile
sunny

nikita........where are you from ?
The language seems familiar...........
The capital city of this country ends with "U" and it is a valley.
Is it not your language ?
Will it be possible for you to give your contact address?
junky

hey sunny where are you from..give me your email I wanna send a mail to you..
amruta

congratulations!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »