Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counselling for Auditory Hallucinations - drmaddi
Can anyone tell how to counsel a man with auditory hallucinations and taking illegal
drugs
i understand that u r worried abt ur problem but i m concerned abt ur health.....the recreational/ illegal drugs r not good for our health. So i strongly encourgae u to gradually decrease and eventually quit it.
And in this regard we have a social worker group in our hospital working for the people takin these drugs. They will help u out with ur problem n i will b with u throughout ur illness.
Will u do that 4 me?...... Do u hav any other qns?
Dont forget to tell abt the basic test that u will want to run...... n investigation of the particular problem due to the drug
thank you atlh
any1 else esp. flanker99
any1 else esp. flanker99
mr,mez ...
ur problem could be due to a # of causes,i am mostly concerned about the recreational drugs that u use,so i strongely recommend that u stop using them bcs it has very adverse/bad effects on ur health,such as false perception of surrounding that could be very dangerous and also direct effect in ur heart which could cause heart attack.other possibilities are some chemichal imbalance/abnormality in function of ur brain,which we should exclude/confirm it by more tests.
i also need to talk to ur family or friends to get more information about ur problem,do u have any q's for me?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »