Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when it will be TOO LATE? -
leo

when do u think it will be too late to apply? i mean can apply during the next week?
sai

give it a shot.
make sure what the deadlines r !!!!
Aga

It's not too late yet. I applied 2 weeks ago and have 3 invitations and 3 rejections so far. In most programs the deadline is Dec 1st.
Good luck!
amber

if you haven't applied yet, your chances are slim specially of you are wanting to get into good programs
LL

That depends entirely on your credentials.

If they are excellent - programs will always find another slot to interview you

If they ar so-so - it's hard - while you could get interview by applying early when programs were not sure what the application count would be - now, not only most of interviews slots are filled - their waitlists are filled as well with applicants with similar credentials - very low chance

If scores are low - no chance at all this point ( unless you have useful contacts)

Just my opinion
sos

how long should personal statements be??
advisor

No chance at this stage.

programs are filled with applications. They are filtering the applications now, they wont add on new applications to create more trouble for themselves.

Better to go for scramble and save money. or wait for next year.
Doc Oj

you have nothing to loose except money! if u have it go ahead take the chance it's nothing compared to the gains, and u wont keep on saying " only if I had applied i may have started residency now".
I applied last week got a letter of IV today!
Matrix

Leo,
The only crime is not trying .If u have the money , give it a shot and be as realistic as possible.Check deadlines first .
U might get a few interviews and if those love u, that is it !!
Even if u end up in a "not so great " program, that could serve as ur USCE for next match.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »