Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Univ of Tennessee Chattanooga IM - blue13
Thank you very much for your interest in our Internal Medicine ResidencyTraining Program here at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We have received your application and are in the process of reviewing all applications. Interview invitations for applicants selected will be sent via email beginning October 10, 2008.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the massive number of applications received we are unableto provide individual application status updates. Thank you and wishing you a successful recruiting season.

Sincerely, Deborah D. FullerProgram CoordinatorInternal Medicine Residency Program

So I assume it does not mean something important for applicants???
Thank you very much for your interest in our Internal Medicine Residency
Training Program here at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine
Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We have received and reviewed your application. Due to the massive number of applications received we are unable to provide you an interview spot at this time.

Thank you and wishing you a successful recruiting season.
Thank you very much for your interest in our Internal Medicine ResidencyTraining Program here at the University of Tennessee College of MedicineChattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We have received your application andare in the process of reviewing all applications. Interview invitations for applicants selected will be sent via email beginningOctober 10, 2008. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the massive number of applications received we are unableto provide individual application status updates. Thank you and wishing you a successful recruiting season.
Sincerely, Deborah D. FullerProgram CoordinatorInternal Medicine Residency Program
i recieved this too today
same ackg...here
me too. recvd ack.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »