Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Round of IV will start on end of October? - sadhubaba
I heard most of the programs trying to secure the best guys/gals in their first round of IV's....They will call for the rest after the end of October ...
I also think so . Because all of a sudden the IV season has become silent. So now the program will focus more upon the IV and wait till they get IV cancellation because of Prematch or pending results / failure or whatever....Depending upon that they will chage their criteria and send new invitations for IV. And then people with low score will hear IV. Till that time i can not expect any significant movements now. Exceptions : CONTACT in programs
70% of my applied programs had no response based on the information i collected here. some sent out iv/rej. most are silent. dont know what is goiing on
70% of my applied programs had no response based on the information i collected here. some sent out iv/rej. most are silent. dont know what is goiing on
i agree
because most people have gotten their interviews,
and most have scheduled them for october
and november
but you know what....................i think for many of us the season is over. Sad
I agree with harris7881.

Sure that there are many /99/99/99 young grads around. But one thing is true; a 99/99/99 cannot join more than one program. So all those people with 10-15 IV around will definately chose no more than one program. And what about the 14 programs remaining.
It is just a matter of hope. We believe that people with mid 80 or low 90 will get some IV by the end of october or november. Programs will find out than not everyone has 99. But they know all these details more than anyone on this forum.
i guess some programs did not start for the 1st round
Hey medpsych. Just out of curosity. Whenever I look at your msgs, I feel as if you are some automated advertisement scam. Are you a real person applying for residency? bcz there is a website advertised at the bottom of your posts everytime I see them. Just curious you know. Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »