Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
indian female seeks american students - medstudent777
Assalamu on the ones who follow guidance:
I would like to make one point,there are two vocab in muslim's dictionary regard the dependence on god"Allah".First one is ""TAWAKKUL"which is the one we are recommended to have,second is"" TAWAAKUL""which is the one we have to avoid.
TAWAKKUL means Full thrust & dependence on god + doing your best
TAWAAKUL means pretending that that you put your trust in god + doing nothing,hoping that god will do something for you.
It's been mentioned very clear in The Holly Quran,that those who believe & do good deeds;;;not just believe;;;
My advice to you is ;;;;Put your trust in god & eep your powder dry!!!!
CSLA GR8 JOB MATE.....
kevin... its a good point one that requirs a lifetime of contemplation and acceptance.... to say the least... thanks all.... much appreciated heartfelt deep sharing here Smile

i feel like ive been lifted Smile
HEY MED STUDENT CAN I HAVE UR E MAIL ID PLEASE?
i sent it to you on the other posting
aswrwb, csla2008 jzk kher for teaching something new.i didnot know about tawaakul.

maybe we shud try to feel remorse on our words which came in state of despration and dissappointment? and maybe seek istighfar and count our blessings and thank for them?
I MAILED U MED STU......
ey kevin, i go it, i work all day just got home Smile emailed you...

totheothers, remorse is good, and i learned to be thankful, THANKS Smile, SOMEONE said earlier there is alot to be thnakful for and i agree. i must say failing the exam was a killer, just horrilbe, and i was so sad when i made this posting you cant imagine!

i think you are sick

what you are saying is no-islamic way of looking at life

get yourself some SSRI.

does free thinking bother you... i dont mean any offense to you... i hope i didnt not jog your guilty conscience...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »