Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls Respond! Can I take Step 3 this year? - nucleusruber
Hello friends,

I got ECFMG certified on October 16.

I plan to travel to USA in December for interview.

Is it possible that I can registrate for the Step 3 and take the exam then in December in USA?

Please Respond!
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy RESPOND PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
I think so. u can conclude the registration and send ur certification of id form, get an eligibility period. take a deep breath and calm down. everything will be ok.
email ............... usmle@fsmb.org ........... directly ! you will get a reply back within or < 2 days!
they are very good at that...
YES YOU CAN!!!, just follow all the steps to be cleared from the federation of medical state boards to take your test and find a date in a prometric center, just keep in mind that the last day you'll be able to take the test is december 30th since it takes 2 days and the next available date is january 15 because they don't offer dates from january 1 to 14, if you do your test on december 30 or january 15 it's very likely that you'll get your result the same day. (I guess) If you do it on the first available date on january you'll have 15 more days to study. Keep in mind it takes about 5 to 10 days to finish the registration process and to get your scheduling permit.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »